CapillusRX™ Laser Cap
CapillusRX™ Laser Cap
Free shipping on orders over $250!
Maximum Coverage | More Noticeable Results
If hair loss runs in your family, Capillus™ laser therapy may be a great treatment option for you.
The CapillusRX™ is an FDA-cleared, wearable, battery-operated laser therapy device recommended by physicians to restore thinning hair due to genetics (androgenetic alopecia) and prevent progression of hair loss. Now featuring a new, flexible fitting design which makes it more comfortable than ever to use, the CapillusRX™ provides clinically proven Capillus™ laser therapy to restore thinning hair due to genetics (androgenetic alopecia).
The CapillusRX™ model (formerly known as the Capillus312™) is the same device that has been recommended and prescribed by physicians around the world for years.
The CapillusRX™ is available only through the Capillus™ physician’s network.
How To Use
Wear for just 6 minutes every day under a sports cap. Its ease of use encourages compliance for maximize results. You can wear with the provided hat or any other of your preference. It works for both men and women by providing laser therapy to the follicles on the scalp by treating hair loss and hair thinning at home or on-the-go without medication, surgery, or known adverse side-effects. If you begin treatment during the earlier stages of progression, the CapillusRX™ can stop further hair loss.
The CapillusRX™ is manufactured in the USA* under the highest quality standards for the medical device industry (ISO13485). The CapillusRX™ includes a 5-year manufacturer warranty. All support and warranty service is handled from our Miami-based corporate headquarters. All accessories (including the lithium-ion battery pack, a lightweight travel case, accessories pouch, and universal AC adapter) are included with your Capillus™ laser purchase. * Manufactured in the USA from foreign source raw materials
What To ExpectKeep in mind that it takes time for hair to grow. You will not notice results immediately as it takes time to restore follicle health and then for the new strands of hair to grow. We recommend you take pictures of your scalp before you begin treatment so you can effectively keep track of results.
- 0–3 Months: The first thing you may or may not notice is an increase in shedding. If this is the case, don’t worry. Initial hair shedding is actually a sign that the treatment is working – indicating that new anagen hairs are pushing out the older hairs to make way for healthy new shaft of hair. Some itchiness might be experienced at this point in the process as the arrector pili muscles linked to the follicle contracts.
- 3–6 Months: Next, you will begin to notice a decrease in hair loss. After the first few weeks of using your device according to the instructions, you will notice that hair is not shedding as much as previously. Do not be discouraged if you don’t see significant change. Keep in mind that preventing progression of hair loss is in itself a success. You may notice that your hair is slightly fuller in the areas that you had noticed thinning.
- 12 Months: This is the time to evaluate the results of laser therapy. We recommend you take another set of pictures and compare to those you took at the beginning.
- 24 Months +: This is when you should see the greatest and most impactful results. Expect to see the most you can get from Capillus laser therapy at this point. For as long as you continue to comply with laser therapy, you should maintain a fuller head of hair and reduction of hair loss.
Indications for Use:
The CapillusRX™ is intended to treat Androgenetic Alopecia and promote hair growth in males who have Norwood Hamilton Classifications of IIa-V patterns of hair loss, and to treat Androgenetic Alopecia and promote hair growth in females with who have Ludwig (Savin) scale Classifications I-1 to I-4, II-1, or frontal patterns of hair loss; both with Fitzpatrick Skin Types I to IV.
- Comfortable, LaserFlex™ fitting design
- 1560mW total output
- 2.4 mW/cm 2 fluence
- Auto-programmed treatment sessions
- Mobile, hands-free operation
- 5-year warranty
- May reverse the process of hair loss
- Safe and effective for treating hair loss due to heredity
- Treats thinning hair and balding
- Nurtures, Fuller, healthier looking hair
- Revitalizes damaged hair
- Easy to use and no reported side-effects
- CapillusRX™ Laser Therapy Device
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack
- Adhesive Belt Clip for Battery Pack
- Universal AC Adapter with 4 Interchangeable Input Blades for International Use
- Capillus™ User Manual
- Sports Cap
- Lightweight Carrying Case
- Accessories Pouch
When you spend $250 or more. Some exclusions apply.
Easy & Secure Payment
Credit Cards, Paypal, Apple Pay, Google Pay and Shop Pay
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help you.